WNCM is reopening for regular care! Chiropractic services will be available for all patients starting Monday, June 1. Massage therapy will be opening gradually over the next few weeks, as the individual therapists are ready to go. Please contact your RMT regarding an appointment.
For the last few months, we have only been available for acute/emergency care. That has left most of you delaying your care and managing your health without your team of therapists. We want to thank you for your efforts to help flatten the curve. It is now time to get you back in shape!
WNCM has been hard at work preparing the clinic for when we open for regular in-person appointments. As per the guidelines from our regulatory bodies, we have made modifications to the office and our policies to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and therapists.
Here is what you need to know:
- The entry way, waiting areas and all treatment spaces have been cleared, thoroughly cleaned and organized to allow for social distancing. We have rearranged the office so there is a separate entrance and exit to allow for better flow through the office. (You all get to now see the pet side of the office, as that is where you will be entering the clinic.)
- We have installed a glass barrier at the front desk and floor markings to help you know where to stand. Office personnel will be escorting you through the clinic so that you can orient to the new layout.
- All patients will be screened on the phone and prior to entering the clinic. The screening questions are posted on our website – https://www.wncm.ca/screening-questionnaire-covid-19/. The questions are also posted on the front door of the clinic. Please read the questions before entering the clinic and verbally provide your answer to the staff at the front door.
- All people will be expected to wear a mask for the duration of their time in the building. If you do not have a mask or forget yours, masks can be purchased for $1.50 + tax upon entering the clinic. Here is a video on how to wear your mask. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qilLP_UnaHg
- Please attend your appointment alone; no guests or children will be permitted (for now). Families, who live together and are being treated, can come as one unit and will need to stay together while in the clinic.
- You will be greeted at the front door by staff. If there is not personnel at the door, please be patient, we will be there shortly.
- You will have your temperature taken upon entering the clinic. Anyone with a fever (38°C or above) will not be treated at that time. You will be asked to return home and take the COVID -19 self-assessment questionnaire (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) and to act accordingly.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the front vestibule and throughout the clinic for your use.
- All staff, including your provider, the admin team and the assistants will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) and will be following protocols for personal and clinic hygiene.
- Practitioner schedules have been adjusted to allow suitable time for proper cleaning and disinfecting between treatments.
- We ask that payments be electronic (no cash or cheques please). We can send your statements via email so there is no paper to take with you.
- Practitioners have updated all their equipment in order to provide you with a safe but comfortable treatment.
Thank you for your continued patronage to WNCM during these unprecedented times. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon!
All of us at WNCM