At Waterloo North Chiropractic and Massage, the health and safety of our patients and staff remains a top priority. In light of the evolving situation concerning the COVID-19 virus outbreak, we want to keep you informed of the precautions we’re taking to ensure a safe environment.
We are closely following what Public Health Organizations, the chiropractic regulatory authority and national and provincial associations mandate and recommend.
Here is an overview of the steps we are taking:
– While our office always follows strict cleaning and sanitation procedures, we have increased efforts to sanitize and disinfect the clinic, including adjusting tables, computers, adjusting instruments, kids’ areas, door knobs, handles, the washrooms and all high-traffic areas.
– We have increased hygiene protocols for all patients and staff emphasizing the importance of hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds
– Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting area, all treatment rooms and in the washroom.
– All staff are encouraged to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
– If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, please stay at home. Our 2 hour (for chiropractic) and 24 hour (for massage) cancellation fee will be waived without question.
The WNCM Team