SIX TIMES IN THE FIRST YEAR:
1) AT BIRTH – birth can be a traumatic event and these subluxations can lead to colic, SIDS, asthma, etc.
2) RAISES HEAD – the neck curve develops at this stage so make sure that it has formed
3) SITS UP – the lower back curve starts to form now. Baby can also fall over now.
4) CRAWLS – the spine is now being used at a new angle and this finishes forming the lower back curve. Also, most of the spinal musculature strengthens with crawling.
5) STANDS UP – the hip joints are now being used and the baby starts to fall now – even little jars can cause subluxations
6) WALKS – the whole skeleton must be coordinated now so new muscle strength develops.
AFTER YEAR ONE, WE RECOMMEND A YEARLY CHECK-UP AND CHECK-UPS AFTER ALL FALLS AND GROWTH SPURTS.
REMEMBER – AS THE TWIG IS BENT, SO GROWS THE TREE
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN’S SPINES!!!!!!!